We are open!
Outdoor sports are allowed as long as we keep 1,5m distance. Read more below about our 1,5m distance teaching method and Corona measures.
Unique Corona Selling Points
- Only semi private lessons, which means 1 instructor and 2 students.
- Radio communication for advanced lessons.
Corona measures for kitesurfers
- As always, kite safely. We don’t want injuries or extra pressure on the healthcare system.
- Keep 1,5m distance from each other at all times. Do not form groups.
- Do not shake hands. We highly recommend elbow high fives 🤙🏼 🤙🏼
Are you ill?
- If you are ill, please cancel your lesson at least 24 hours in advance, according to our cancellation policy.
- Before every lesson, we will check with students if they have symptoms. Our instructors have the right to send you home.
- Stay at home if you have mild cold-like symptoms, such as a sore throat, a runny nose, sneezing, a mild cough or a fever below 38 degrees Celsius.